Monday, March 29, 2010

Update from Mommy

Timmy spent some time with Grady this evening. He had a good day and is continuing to gain weight. I was able to spend a couple of hours with Grady on Saturday and Sunday. I got to hold him during his feedings. The nurse informed me that Grady is a good boy and obeys all of the rules. I thought that was so funny! He is sure to let the nurses know what he wants though. He likes to lay a certain way and fusses when he doesn't get his way. He must get that from his Dad. On Saturday, I changed his diaper not once, but three times after his feeding. I guess his bowels are working just fine. He gets that from his Dad too!

It has been tough trying to juggle everything, but we are hanging in there. I am hoping that Emma will get to meet her baby brother in the next couple of weeks. She talks about him all of the time and can't wait for him to come home. Neither can we! Please keep the prayers coming and thank you for keeping up with our Grady AKA Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment