Thursday, May 13, 2010

Another Big Day


Grady has another big day coming up. He will have another 'procedure' done. The doctors call them procedures, not surgery. He has a little blockage that needs attending to. So, once again, prayer requests go out to all of you. Grady is a strong little guy and I know he will be fine. It is just a little nerve rattling to know that he will be under for few hours.
I tried four times to add the video I promised you. It will load, but will not play. I will have to get someone to help me add it. I am really sorry. I did want to brag on my little man. I guess you will have to see him in person. God willing, that will be soon.

As always, thank you for being here with us. Your prayers and support mean more than you will ever know. True friends are always with you when you need them the most.

Talk soon,


JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment