Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Good News,Good News


By God's grace, Grady is going to be better. He has a little swelling issue that concerned his doctor so she ordered an MRI. They found that Grady needs his aqua ducts enlarged. He was born with ducts too small to maintain his body as it grows. Now that he is gaining weight and getting bigger, he is having some blockage. The doctors will go in and enlarge these ducts and Grady should be fine. Momma tells me, once this is corrected it should not return.
I am sorry I don't have the video to share. I am on my laptop and it does not have the sharing program yet. I promise to work on this tomorrow, but for tonight, I think I will get some rest.


You are truly God's gift to all of us. It strengthens me to know that you are in our corner. Thanks for all of your prayers and love. All of us recieved little notes, texts and calls letting us know you were praying for Grady and that a lot of you called your prayer groups to lift Grady in prayer. I know God has placed you in our lives.


Talk soon,

JoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment